Thursday, November 15, 2012

I was lying ALONE there


                Mr. Acharya Chandra

The MIND there
in a deep horizon,
The innocent HEART
with a dreamy night,
I see a figure
with a slow motion
like a Vampire
having great passion.

Steering towards the slow motion
nothing was there,
Closing the eyes
a whispering was fair,
Holding the shoulders
Really a deep kissing was there

I mechanized the HEART
Programmed the MIND
Just a whispering
Sounding the kissing
I found there
A difficult breathing.

The KISSING there
Little bit familiar
The whispering prayer
Really thriller
The smiling ANGEL
Really MY GIRLFRIEND there

The winter air, suddenly
swallowed the dreamy fair,
And I found
Nothing was there
Just a BED
I was lying ALONE there….
Just a BED
I was lying ALONE there….

No comments:

Post a Comment