Saturday, May 19, 2012

I am heading to Grave


“I am heading to Grave ”
    By: Acharya Chandra
Having hashish so difficult for me
Smoking cigarette could be possible to me
Being a wine tanker too impossible for me
But being a jar of local tharra and whisky
was really favorable to me.

So,
unable to bring you the stars of the sky
the pearls of the ocean
and to visit Ratnapark and Mitrapark forever
keeping you in Pulsar and  Discover.

Because,
I purely loved you
wanted to free you from weltschmerz and ochlocracy
and wished to keep my stability towards prosperity
as magnificent as thrilling snowy mountain.

But, a great mistake!
that I had to have hashish
sink into the addiction of wine
the leader in the crowd of  crime
and to be praised as Hushen and Laden.

Ugh!
just an ordinary man
couldn’t sink into the addiction of  cocaine
have fallen in poverty
so unable to lead you in Godhawari and Maipokhari.

Just loved you purely
a great mistake
Decorating a betrayer
enjoying in her blind love
the remaining life is passing in pain and vain

Addiction of wine could be overcome
Love addiction so difficult
the symbols of  love
the shine of thrilling touch
strongly pinch the innocent heart

Therefore,
I am alone today
just alive as the fish in a frying pan
as the man in tides
Being sad in the dream of heart
caroling her success
praising her life
I am heading to the Grave!!!
I am heading to the Grave!!!
         The End

No comments:

Post a Comment